Sunday 14 August 2016

Hasslefree Hayden

A bit of a change of theme this week. I have felt the urge to go back and do some more of my Fantasy theme figures after sitting and watching Willow with my eldest Carmen one of the nights. Finishing off this lovely little Dwarf by Hasslefree miniatures the slightly more clothed version of Hayden. I went with mostly muted colours and just kept a bit of blue on her boob tube to tie her in with my other Dwarfs. I've got some other figures based up to bulk out my demi human's and treated myself to a couple of Frostgrave figures I have took a shine to and some very nice figures from Crusaders small but serviceable Fantasy range.

But before I start on new shinies I have vowed to tackle the goblins that have been part started for so long! More on those in the next few posts.

I've shifted my photo spot again as we put up some panels to cover the old trellised fencing and its affecting the light in my photos. So you will most likely see some different locations in the garden lol







Another Hasslefree Dwarf and one from Otherworld.

29 comments:

  1. Nicely done with Hayden mate. :)

    And the minis seem to be tolerating the search around the garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude lol yes indeed. Must look to getting some sort of lighting and backdrop setup eventually.....

      Delete
  2. Nice figure and well painted, just a little perturbed by the size of that axe! Only in a fantasy game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks perfectly in scale for chopping down trolls :D

      Delete
  3. THey look superb, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb work Simon, not a young lady to upset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael no indeed! She'll chop you off at the knees!

      Delete
  5. Great figures and really good photos Simon - well done that man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she will sure scare away the mice in the grass with those boobs :) Lovely set for taking photos, Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dezzie I am experimenting there maybe more of a variety in the next few posts of back drop.

      Delete
  7. Lovely...as all Hasslefree ladies are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great brushwork as always, but only the larger photograph shows the figures off to their best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe. I agree it needs tweaking still.

      Delete
  9. Great one! Tons of charm around :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great looking paint job mate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Used to know a Midget who looked like her. Though her mohawk wasn't nearly as tall. And she didn't wield an axe, just an attitude. (Ax-itude?)

    Lovely work per usual mate. A nice start to an adventuring party there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude. I hope to have an small army of Dwarves at some point just collecting them more slowly than my other projects.

      Delete