Been a chaotic week coming up-to Christmas, Kids breaking up, school plays and everything else. Theres been little time to myself where I haven't just wanted to veg out on the sofa. I have managed a couple of sessions on my ruined post apoc building and the end is insight and hopefully for the second deadline (23rd December) having missed the first at the beginning of the month.
Its pretty much finished really, I've mostly been weathering it and picking out details here and there drybrushing etc. I just need to add the foliage and vegetation growing up the walls so hopefully that should all be done for the next time I post.
Applying washes in various shades.
Drybrushing back up to the light grey colour adding more white each time. Also basecoated the wood areas.
Final bits of weathering on the wood. Applied green ink in areas where the foliage is to be attached then stippled on camo green for lichen type effect.
I've started work on some goblins for the fantasy game hopefully they'll be finished by next weekend then I can get them varnished and a game with the kids the following week on the run up to New Years Eve.