Well I have received my trade package of Britanan and Orcnar forces for Relics. Work has begun feverishly preparing, basing and priming them this week. Blocking in the base colours has begun and I just need to do another coat of red on them all and tidy up 3-4 of them.
My reinforcement column has been despatched from Tor Gaming so should be with me any day. I've got the Dragoons prepared and have converted a couple to make them more different. (these have only the two bodies and with two different rear ends its a bit restrictive with just swapping arms over especially when there are 6 in a full unit.
Based and Primed this Is what I plan to have finished by end of February (maybe the dragoons but we'll see).
Addition of a sword in scabbard to this Company Sergeant Major makes him stand out more as a character than just the rifle.
Can't see it really in this pic the have different rears and the left arms are different with the right hand side one receiving a spare arm from the Royal Arcanum Guard I had finished already. It looks more like he is holding it.
Rather than having lots of sword armed dragoons (there are a shooting hit and run type unit.) I decided to convert another one with a carbine but holding it differently. So I decided to have a go at sculpting on replacement arms. The guns are spare from the Company Sergeant Majors weapons choices. Just with there connection pip removed and a hole drilled in.