Wednesday 21 August 2019

Crooked Dice Beastmen 3

Managed to get quite a few figures finished off this week. This time it is a couple more Beastmen for my cast for September. This time some Jackalmen conversions one I swapped the club  for a large axe. The second has had his arms repositioned slightly and a shield added.

 The original is on the middle.






Just two Vulturemen to finish off and that is all my Crooked Dice beastmen done. Next is a few Northstar Frostgrave figures which I shall use as Brutes or maybe as a co star.

17 comments:

  1. Great looking figures, Simon. I love their sideburns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers very much Dean they are really nice to paint.

      Delete
  2. Great work on the Jackalmen Simon, the cast is really coming together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave getting there steadily. 21st September is so close!

      Delete
  3. Good work on the conversions and I was glad to see the group shots at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan. I can't wait to play with the cast it should be fun.

      Delete
  4. Wow. Terrific work Simon. What a beastly band you've assembled ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate I think I shall definitely turn it into a bigger force for use in Fantasy gaming.

      Delete
  5. Great looking team coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great conversions, simple but very effective !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks with only a few copies it makes sense.

      Delete
  7. The facial details on these minis are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. They are really nice to paint.

      Delete
  8. That's a very clever bit of conversion work Simon & well carried out :)

    ReplyDelete