Another busy week not much painting done this week as been busy writing the fiction for my Across the Dead Earth campaign. I did get a bit of paint on one of my Otherworld Adventurera but have had only the one painting session this week.
I Eventually decided to go for a gold colour for most of his armour with a silver helmet with gold detail this however put the light green trousers into a bit of a clash with gold. Since taking the pic the other night they are now grey in colour which seems to suit it better. The flash is making it out to be a lot lighter than it is but highlighting is the next stage with this guy as well as needing to start work on his backpack and shield.
Prep wise this week I have dug through my bits box and got out some Copplestone Castings Sewer Scavengers that I picked up and then did nothing with. They have now all had the mould lines removed a quick scrub in warm soapy water to make sure there's no mould release agent on them and glued to bases this morning.
This evening now I have a decent enough sized batch of figures will be spent applying putty to the bases hopefully meaning tomorrow morning (weather permitting) I'll give them a spray undercoat of white having them ready for next week.