Finally finished these guys off this week I have really enjoyed painting these figures despite them being a regiment and not normally how paint things up especially in numbers of this size (for me). The colour scheme I went for was based around natural colours and I want there clothing to look like worn leather. I think in hindsight f I'd have done them again I'd of perhaps replaced the green with another colour as they blend in with the flock I used a bit.
Some shots of the figures singly and from the sides and rear. They come in four pieces body, head left and right arms. At the moment there are sets of Spear, Sword/shield and Crossbow arms. Some mixing and matching of bodies and heads gives you quite a varied looking unit.