Thursday 31 July 2014

ATDE Fatboy and the Red Claw gang completed!

Got a few more figures for Across the Dead Earth finished this week I'll do another post Sunday about the others as they are my own engineer gang and the back ground needs writing up for them

Anyway finished off the Red Claws by getting Fatboy done! Fab figure love this set such a cool bunch of characters make up the set.




 Camera has been giving me much grief this week took me two to three sessions and taking loads just to get these few decent ones.
The whole gang now ready for action!

I need to flesh out the first two characters backgrounds a bit before posting I'm aiming for Sunday but with the kids home time is limited! Also got an order in with Project Zeke for some more of the wrecked cars so will be getting those done asap.

24 comments:

  1. Great final miniature Simon and lovely to see the group altogether - awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must say he's not FAT by local standards. Some round here are approaching "Belly wheel" size!

    The whole gang look good and I do like the red stripes on his heavy weapon. Top job mate. And I do like the Idea of doing an Indian gang. I shall look forward to seeing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate. It looked boring in plain ol green so decided to add a stripe and paint the tip of the grenade. I've seen it somewhere else but don't quote me on that lol

      Delete
  3. Great job on the fat lad. The group look really good all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's not fat. He's just big-boned (and heavily armed).

    Well done, Simon. The gang looks great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's not just fat; he's quite tall as well. Must be stealing food from someone else, I think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats is indeed the nature of the beasts though I suspect that bottle of JD and any other liquor he can get hold of accounts for a lot of the calories he consumes

      Delete
  6. Very nice Simon, good job mate

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the models looks great mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see the gang altogether, they do look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking brute - the tree trunk backdrop is very appropriate too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. My usual stuff got moved by the kids and when I moaned thats what got put there instead aww they love there dad ;)

      Delete
  10. love their lil' setting with pebbles and branches

    ReplyDelete