Friday 11 July 2014

Meet Shrimp the Red Claw Gangs Scout. Across the Dead Earth

Latest Across the Dead Earth figure finished. Shrimps noticeable smaller than all the other hence the name You'll notice it more when I get some more of the average sized members of the Red Claw's finished.

Shrimps Bio.
Shrimp just joined us. Pyro picked her up in some hole of a town. I mean he literally picked her up and carried her with him. Topper seemed quite enamoured with his brother’s find but Shrimp put a swift end to his advances. She seems to trust Pyro, who shows more affection for her than I've seen him show anything other than his beloved flame-thrower. She’s unskilled and untested as yet, but I like her attitude, and I reckon she’ll soon be a real asset to the Gang.






28 comments:

  1. Lovely paint Simon.
    The green mohawk is a nice touch.
    The red "tribal" stuff is that warpaint or tattoos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob I was thinking War paint or tattoos. I prefer the brighter appearance. I blended in flesh at first but it looked naff.

      Delete
  2. Very cool simon. The warpaint/tatoos look very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ad! This will be a theme I'll do across the whole gang.

      Delete
  3. Nice one mate. I look forward to hearing more tales of Shrimp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Clint. There hopefully shall be many :D

      Delete
  4. Nice work especially the tights?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate. No they are tattoos/paint

      Delete
    2. At first glance I thought they were tights too.

      Delete
  5. Great job with the body paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great body paint, Simon. That's the red claw emblem on her arm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate yeah I just kept it simple. Does what it says on the tin so to speak!

      Delete
  7. she does look dangerous and ready for an apocalypse! And she also looks very lesbifriendly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola
    Buena la tia,es de las de armas tomar,muy buenos los tatuajes
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  9. She does look very butch. Nice paint work, Simon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan. Yes that she is but I like her all the more for it. Better than the overly pretty big boobed figures we normally get. Not that I don't like those features its just nice to paint a more of a normal built woman for a change.

      Delete
  10. Shrimp's got an ax she'll give you forty wackes... Nice claw tattoo markings there Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent work on Shrimp. This AtDE project has suited you mate. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers buddy its been an inspiration. Nearly got two more finished.

      Once the rules are finalised I'll print them off and we'll get a game set off. Have been busy painting some terrain and a resin car wreck tonight.

      Delete
    2. Very much look forwards to it. :)

      Delete