Friday 25 July 2014

Labyrinth Project Gnome Artificer.

Having caught up with my Across the Dead Earth miniatures on the paint table this week. Decided to get another figure finished off for my Labyrinth project. Its a Female Gnome Artificer from Stone Haven miniatures She had been half done for a while but holiday and normal life things etc distracted me from getting her finished. This will be a slow burn project I think. I have 6 Night Folk figures to paint up but i'm going to continue to get some of my terrain finished mainly the ruins but the post box has been based up and is ready for painting but more on that in another post.







27 comments:

  1. Now that was an unexpected delight this morning! Wonderful work Simon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very Michael. A nice change but back to the Apocalypse!

      Delete
  2. Now That is a cracking job there really is nothing I dislike about her! Nice! Paint job, nice colour selection nice figure. Like I said a cracking Job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Clint. I really want some more of these fine looking Gnomes!

      Delete
  3. Nice job mate. I love the lilac coloring of the hair there. Not too out there, but still "different". Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate I need to pick up some more paints I think It worked in the end but I wanted a brighter purple but couldm't get the paints to mix.

      Delete
  4. Lovely one! Looks like quite an enjoyable mini, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's stunning! The palette you chose for her is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a beauty dude! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful mini and a top paintjob!
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all marvelous looking - excellent brushwork as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mini and great paintwork mate. I really like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much PC. More to come when I get round to the Night Folk!

      Delete
  10. These are really dinky. Nice work, dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate yes they're small but great looking figures.

      Delete
  11. Nice colous use. Has a bit of an Anime feel to it too

    ReplyDelete
  12. great stuff Simon, I nearly skimmed past this as I was catching up on posts after not having net access for a while. glad I didn't!

    ReplyDelete