Monday 25 August 2014

Militia Miniatures Kickstarter


Just spotted this on Lead Adventure forum. Some great looking figures quite a few that will come in useful for many things. Across the Dead Earth, Zombie Apocalypse any other modern adventure I can think of. I backed for a complete squad and wish them luck some nice looking miniatures. As it stands its £20 for an 8 man set of figures but if it reaches its goals it can be boosted up to 10 with a hidden girl and sniper type figure.


Good as objective/target for modern games or just a survivor businessman type.


Another good modern merc, bodyguard type I things this guy looks like he'd be useful a STARS member for Resident Evil.


I love Mason one of my favourites. I love his style and he'll be Across the Dead Earthing at some point.


 I love this guys as well would make a good scrapper love all the knives strapped across his chest. 

 Another of my favourites that will be Across the Dead Earthing at some point as well.

 Extra fire power for blasting zombies and other things that require it


This is what drew me in just his one figure with an AA-12 Shotgun just read to kick some ass. Love the pose and his whole outlook.



Very Special forces look to this one but as mixes in nicely with all the others. I think this guy might be joining up with the State In Across the Dead Earth.

If you fancy a look check out the link below and have a gander.

11 comments:

  1. I saw them on LAF as well, but I'm not too keen on them. They are very nice sculpts, albeit basic. Some came out really well and I like the "basic" poses very much. I just don't like mercenaries too much and market is so full of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Simon. I've backed it at the £20 level. I have to say that Bennett is my favorite figure out of this set. I also like Rodriguez, who reminds me of Danny Trejo's Machete character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Backed! Awesome stuff. The AA-12 lad is naturally my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking figures I wish them well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to agree with Mathyoo: these are nice-looking figures, but I've already got plenty of this kind of figure (and there are many others available from the likes of Foundry and Hasslefree). Best of luck to the makers, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're excellent figures and would obviously could be the starting point for another gang. Like many others I've a lot of other equally usable figures. unfortunetly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking mini's Simon, I'd only seen the first two. Going to have to put in a request for some pocket money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must resist, I must resist! They are nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are nice figures but they lack the ragged look I want for the big A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice figures.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete