Wednesday 27 August 2014

Studio Miniatures Kickstarter

Some more pics this week appeared on the Studio Miniatures facebook page.

Scheduled to start on September 14th

Here's the official release info from facebook.

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!

Three weeks today (Sunday 14th September) will see the launch of our Kickstarter campaign...Z-Clipz : Outbreak

The initial campaign target will be to release eight new miniatures, these will be four survivors and zombie versions of the same survivors. We have kept the initial target a low as possible to allow us to achieve the target and add Stretch Goal items on to the campaign. The campaign will run for 28 days!

We will be making them available in two pledge levels:

Gamer - white metal versions of the miniatures
and 
Collector - resin versions of the miniatures

Each pledge level will also contain a ninth miniature, this Exclusive miniature will ONLY be available during the campaign and will never be released to the general public. There will also be a third pledge level allowing someone to be immortalised forever as either a zombie or survivor.

If we hit our funding target then we will start to add Stretch Goals, these will include more zombie miniatures, more survivor miniatures, downloadable colour artwork, resin and 3D printed terrain items, flat pack modular buildings, terrain tiles/boards and maybe even another set of multi-part plastic zombies. These Stretch Goals will be a mix of Freebies and Add-Ons.

SO SPREAD TO WORD (AND THE INFECTION)!
Stuart









10 comments:

  1. I am pretty much in for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I'll be backing this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking minis and art; although I must confess I've yet to get into this genre. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I've only backed 1 kick-starter (yeah, I know!) - and that was Studio Miniatures' last such venture. I'm awaiting the details of this one with a great deal of excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only backed one KS the EOTD one and that's made me KS skittish, plus I'm cash strapped but it looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to be Skittish Robert its an established company just releasing new miniatures. If it had rules like EotD could understand it.

    This will be my 5th one now. Across the Dead Earth is about to be shipped. The Relics one will ship in October. The Militia one I showed the other day will be November. and wheneve this one will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These looks rather cool indeed, best NOT's yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. we do need all possible soldiers against zombies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I am also "Skittish" about kickstarters now. Generally I find that many people buy/pledge too much. With all KS I do wish them luck not something I will get involved in.

    ReplyDelete