Saturday 12 November 2016

Batman Miniature Game Arkham City Batman


I got him finished shortly after the last Zomtober post a week or so ago and only just got around to writing the post for him! As I have been busy preparing for the tournament I just attended in my previous post.

With the Suicide Squad box due to land (its arrived now) and it coming with a new version of Batman (Ben Affleck version) I have gave myself a kick up the arse to get my first Batman for the Batman game painted as I love the Batfleck version of Batman I wanted to get this Arkham City version of Batman done as it would of probably  been bumped down the paint queue. This version of Batman is considered to be one of the most well balanced stat and trait wise. I am looking forward to trying the Dark Knight out as I have yet to play as him and only faced the Frank Miller version so far. I have pretty much copied the colours from the Studio job (using my own paint colours).





29 comments:

  1. oh, great work Simon!
    Batman has a great dark climate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cool looking mini, Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific stuff Simon. Your work on the cape and cowl's shading is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Simon. I really enjoy the cloaks on these models. Batwoman is fab I must get her done at some point.

      Delete
  4. Hola Buenas
    Muy buena esta versiĆ³n de Batman
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings J.D yes indeed it in one of the nicer models. Though they are all good tbh.

      Delete
  5. Very nice mate, so many different versions though, makes my head spin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers and lol it does a bit. The game has many all at different rep values and from different comics, movies and games. In game turns they are all a bit different. DKR Batman has arrest for example, Frank miller is tough. AK Batman has lots of funky gadgets to shut down stuff.

      Delete
  6. Quite possibly my favourite Batman sculpt to date and even better after you've done your magic brushwork on him

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHile not a comic book fan I must say I do like the figure (Both as a sculpt and a Paint job)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you caught the movement of the cape magnificently, Simon, with shading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so great! I love how you made him stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent work mate, very well rendered. I look forward to one day facing him on a table. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude I am sure you will be the first to face him!

      Delete
  11. Nice work, Simon, I love the dark blues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Barks. Lots of layers then a wash with a blue tone.

      Delete
  12. Now that *is* nice! Don't know what else I can say...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another cracking job mate, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic, the figure is awesome and the painting did give it the perfect look... well done, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm Batman too, looks just like me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job on this version Simon. Truth be told I kinda prefer the blue/grey version painting-wise although the all black version does look cooler on the movie screen.

    ReplyDelete