Wednesday 17 April 2019

Crooked Dice Scientists

For every new bunch of figures this year I am going to try and clear out some my older started ones. This time I have got a trio of scientists from Crooked Dice who have as primed and with a little bit started for a good 18 months or more. So whilst I was in the mood to paint white I cracked one with these. They are such nice sculpts with lots of lovely little details like pens, rules, and other little bits which I did notice until I started painting them.




These will be great for 7TV obviously and can be used as various profiles so very useful to flesh out casts and add some cool abilities.



14 comments:

  1. Great painting on some very useful figures Simon, can see uses for these in multiple gaming systems

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I forst saw these I did wonder why the guy on the left was holding a pepper-mill.
    Great look to these Brummie (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Simon, a brilliant set and beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could find many uses for this set. Great stuff, Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a fine bunch of chemistry teachers!
    What your Chemistry teachers did not look like this. Perhaps I have been cheated! Cos mine did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never have enough scientists, running and screaming......excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I've played the swapping game, with models, books all sorts. Good luck to ye. BTW Fab models.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like this lot was a lot of fun to paint up.
    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cracking looking models Simon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun stuff Simon. Always good to have those background figures for Pulp games, etc. The guy on the left however looks that if you added a huge top hat would be a double for the Mad Hatter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great lab techies Simon, they will work in a number of game settings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, charming! I like the way they look; pretty versatile, right. looking forward to seeing them in a scenario!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant work on all three Simon. Love how they turned out under your skilled hands.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great. I really enjoyed doing mine and they have probably been my most used 7TV models. There’s always room for a scientist.

    ReplyDelete