Saturday 9 May 2020

Burrows and Badger Scatter Scenery and Baggage.

These have been lingering base coated for waaay to long arriving not with the recent kickstarter but the one that arrived in February 2019!!! So between finishing characters off I have chipped away at these items and got them completed.


 A bit of graffiti from a well known fox family that is against the royal household.
These baggage item belong to a Stoatbart Wagon kit. I need to assemble the MDF wagon and paint it alongside the crew who pull it. I need to get a base for It I think though.


11 comments:

  1. Great work Simon on some characterful scatter pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful stuff, Simon, and very nicely painted too. Good to see your "Burrows & Badgers" journey continuing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I do like this kind of work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like those, very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scatter scenery, objecrtive markes and just great eye candy too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paint job on these different textures!

    ReplyDelete