Wednesday 20 October 2021

7TV Post Apocalyptic Event Part 2

 
Just an update really. Been a busy month and things have not progress as fast as I would of liked. Lord Humungus's Wartruck is steadily getting there. I've done some bits of painting on the figures but nothing is finished yet.

I've added the truck floor and added some skirts for the wheels.  I've also added in a ram/plate to the front. Still not sure about adding on victims to the front. 

The engine block has been tidied and glued in place. As you can see I can still fit on a driver and 2 passengers.



I've build the rear part and assembled a spoiler. Next up is to trim out the sides of the rear section. Then do add in some piping and other detail bits.


Mean while I've also been cleaning up tons of Fantasy minis for the 7TV event in February next year. Won't be painting any of these for a while as I am not sure what theme I'm going to follow. 




11 comments:

  1. Impressive scratch-building, Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Simon! Waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking progress Simon, hope you get some more time to work on it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving how this is coming along, it's a great build and can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be great to see the final result. Such a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good Brummie, slow but steady may well win this 'race'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good Simon, the Wartruck is coming along nicely.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some progress is better than no progress. The truck thing will be sweet in the end. 😀

    ReplyDelete