Sunday 17 November 2019

Crooked Dice Femme Fatale!

Been to another 7TV day this Sunday up at Matlock Bath again. It has kind of crept up on me time wise so I didn't have time to prepare a new cast for it. It is going to be 40 ratings rather than 30 so I decided to expand my gangster cast for 7TV Pulp by getting the Femme Fatale finished. It boosts my cast with another Co Star and using up an extra 6 ratings. I already had a couple of extra gangsters to make up the rest of the list. The Femme Fatale is also a natural fit.

Very much inspired byWho Frame Roger Rabbits Jessica.



The Whole Cast assembled.

My Star and Co Stars  L-R Hulking Henchman, Kingpin, Femme Fatale and my free Triggerman that comes with the Kingpin star.

My Full size Mobster Crew

Genevieve admires an emerald she wishes was hers.







35 comments:

  1. She's elegant and beautiful Simon, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Phil she was a real pleasure to paint.

      Delete
  2. Great additions to the crew Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work! This miniature made my pants tight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Simon! I didn't realize that she had a choker on 😮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude. Yeah I couldn't think what colours to do tbh.

      Delete
  5. What a lovely lady, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wouter she is a lovely lady...sometimes.

      Delete
  6. That's one fine looking sculpt and of course had to be done in red !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Joe I have another lady who I am doing blonde.

      Delete
  7. Another fantastic addition to your crew! Now we await Roger Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Terry. I am afraid he is in a stew.

      Delete
  8. Fits nicely with the theme. Good luck at the event! 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Stew! Indeed and I think she will mix in with my ordinary Spy Fi stuff.

      Delete
  9. Sweet. I like this one and all the things the mini implies with the pose and the paintjob. Cool job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suber. There are some really awesome sculpts in the Pulp line.

      Delete
  10. She definitely has a Jessica vibe to her. Super work again Simon!

    ReplyDelete