Thursday 28 November 2019

Jane of the Jungle and Faustus

Been a bit a random painting wise the past week or so. Mainly been trying to pick up bits and get stuff finished depending on the mood. The weather has been pants for taking pictures but braved the rain today and got some pictures of some of the figures I've got finished off.

First up is Jane of the Jungle (Jungle Paragon by Crooked Dice) start of my first Heroic Cast for Pulp. I am very much looking forward to the Menagerie which will have a ton of animals, creatures and monsters added to the Pulp version of 7TV. The bases have been left plain for now. I couldn't make my mind up on what tufts to add or whether to get some different ones. Ones I have more models for the cast I think I will get them all done together.




 Loyal animal companion Faustus the Lion (Wargames Foundry)




Taking of the Menagerie of Terror its currently available to pre order via the currently running Pulp Sci Fi Kickstarter by Crooked Dice. Its end Monday!

Pulp Sci Fi Kickstarter





The Currently Unlocked Stretch Goals. The Objectives are free with any pledges £30 and above. The Menagerie is an add on for £15






31 comments:

  1. Great work on Jane and the lion Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff as always but I'm on a Kickstarter detox at the moment so must walk away from Ming the Merciless and his evil minions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. Totally Understandable. So many at the moment. Seems like it every other month there is one. I have only gone in for the full set of characters in this one. Will see what funds are like when it goes up in the shop as to whether I can afford to add a bit more stuff on.

      Delete
  3. Cracking work on the Lion mate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much dude. I was bit unsure how to tackle his fur as its very much like painting horses were you need to blend in layers as the details isn't there to pick out like on shaggy fur coats.

      Delete
  4. Some really beautiful minis there and your brushwork is top-notch as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous figures wonderfully painted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know that fierce Jane. I like her very much, and the painting too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers very much mate. Its a great little mini.

      Delete
  7. Good job with the painting, the lion looks an awkward pose in the pictures, the one in the kickstarter seems much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vagabond. Yeah it is kind of a stalking pose but its awkward to photograph. This isn't the new one shown in the kickstarter pics. This is from Wargame Foundry.

      Delete
  8. Great looking miniature and a great looking paint job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate. The Pulp line from crooked Dice smashed without the park with all the sculpts.

      Delete
  9. Nice couple! Oh, and the KS looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheered Suber. I just wish I could afford more.

      Delete
  10. Love how you done Jane Simon, I have that lion myself & would agree with you on the pose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Frank. Its jot a bad sculpt really just you need to see it into he flesh to appreciate what it's doing.

      Delete
  11. That's some gorgeous work on the pair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nicely painted Simon, I like the look of the Arena beast too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Darryl. I have quite a fee beasts coming along a few more large cats and plenty of apes.

      Delete
  13. Excellent work Simon. You do great work on such small scale minis.

    ReplyDelete