Monday 5 September 2016

Batman Miniature Game Prisoner 05

Finished off Prisoner 05 this week or Smoke Bomb prisoner as he is otherwise known as. I have had a couple of prisoners part painted since I did the last few prisoners for the last Batman tournament. I have a wide variety of stuff on the paint bench and fancied something easy to work on and finish I just picked them up and did some more work on them. 

The Previous prisoners can be found here (Click the name)
High Security
Prisoner 01 and 04

I really do like the Blackgate Prison set 2 the sculpts are a little chunkier and as such seem easier to paint up. I only have 4 prisoners left now. Little Spark (nearly finished), Turk, Stick and Axe Prisoners. I also have one of the special tournament cards B.A and a spare Stick prisoner to use for the model. I am currently mulling over how to add chains for his necklaces and a feather for his ear :D

The main use of this guy is his smoke bombs they restrict line of sight prevent people from moving and can generally be really annoying. The pistol is a nice back up weapon but he is quite squishy stat wise.



30 comments:

  1. A nice bit of painting, Simon. Blue & orange are a great combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude. I didn't want to do Brown it would of look to drab I feel.

      Delete
  2. What a cracking looking figure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clint its an awesome mini. If he wasn't so multi crew useable. I'd of painted him in military fatigues to go with my Bane mercs.

      Delete
  3. he sure is a fancy bastard indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Brum, I love the orange you've managed there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude. Its quite simple but takes lots of layers.

      Delete
  5. Nice painting, nasty guy! I'm sure he's just misunderstood, really :-) ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hugh. Obviously! he was innocently put in jail as well!

      Delete
  6. Looks good. You have painted the face to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good figure, Simon. Lovely paint job, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan one of my favourites from the prisoner range.

      Delete
  8. That is certainly one of your best, Sir Brummie :-) I love the orange and blue combo, and thats a good hard look you've given his face too. Terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon it really is an excellent sculpt to paint tbh.

      Delete
  9. An excellent looking figure Simon, just gotta love those orange trousers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray you going to get yourself some Orange prison jumpsuits to wear?

      Delete
  10. Cool! I love how you made this one stand out. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nicely done mate. :)

    You can't be far from going past me in total painted for BMG if you haven't already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude I think I have 45 painted BMG minis with 31 owned but to be painted.

      Delete
    2. For me: 53 painted, another 50+ assembled and undercoated or in a few cases very part-painted. :)

      Delete
  12. This bloke looks cool!

    Love the pose and expression. Bring it! (And then he'll run away.)

    Colour choices really work nicely on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic work on his face Simon. It looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete